Before acceptance of this agreement, all players should be certain of their rights and obligations. If you have any questions or doubts, consult legal council in your jurisdiction.
Lucky Red Casino herein will be described as LRC.
Lucky Red Casino (LRC) hereby grants the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino. Lucky Red Casino operates through the gaming License holder BeSoftware N.V incorporated under the laws of Curacao for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet.
LRC reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, whenever a need arises. Although we will try to inform players of any changes when they occur, please note that each player is responsible for reviewing the website, the Terms and Conditions, help file, etc. on a regular basis. Upon the successful registration of each player, the Player is bound by and agrees to the acceptance of; the terms and conditions of this agreement (and their amendments), and the rules of the Casino games.
LRC uses the latest technology available today for the encryption and protection of each player’s user name, password information and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and LRC servers, thus securing the Player and the Casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
All Financial transactions are conducted through our trusted processors. We recommend that our customers print out all transaction data, game rules, payment methods, and any applicable information. Players should keep this information in an easily accessible place.
LRC payout percentages are independently reviewed and audited on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy and fair play.
Players Representation and Warranties
1. The Player is at least 21 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
2. The LRC operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players, who by the laws of their home jurisdiction, are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for LRC to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
3. Commercial use of LRC is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the LRC client is used. The Player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through use of this software application.
4. The Player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her private and personal use only and not for the use of others. The Player is obliged to keep his/her User-ID and Password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the Player's User-ID is the sole responsibility of the Player. The Player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way.
5. The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with LRC, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. Copying, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name Lucky Red Casino remain with LRC, as the case may be.
6. The LRC game server has been checked by a third party accounting firm and was found to supply fair odds. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from LRC game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that LRC random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
7. The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of this software. The Player hereby accepts that LRC reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of LRC shall be final and binding.
8. The Player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the Player's jurisdiction, the Player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
9. The casinos in the LRC Group will accept wagers in the following currencies only: US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR). The currency for all withdrawals is determined by the player's chosen account currency.
10. Lucky Red Casino (LRC) does not currently accept any real money wagers from the legal jurisdictions of the Netherlands Antilles, Costa Rica, Israel, Russian Federation, United Kingdom (inclusive of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man), Romania, Hungary, Australia or France. If you are unsure as to whether these restrictions apply to you please contact support.
11. With the exception of Network Progressive Jackpot wins, the maximum withdrawal per week is $/£/€5,001 or 25,000 ZAR. As such cash out requests of a larger amount will be paid in weekly instalments.
12. The player is required to provide their complete, current and full personal details, including a phone number where they can be contacted. Incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may result in the player’s account being closed and any bonuses and winnings being removed.
13. LRC reserves the right to withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction. For this purpose, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to require that the Player provides us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Falsifying, manipulating, altering or failure to provide this documentation with in a reasonable time will lead to account closure and voiding of winnings.
14. Only one active account per household, computer, IP address or business address is permitted. If there is more than one account all winnings will be void.
15. Employees of the Company and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register as a player at any LRC property or participate in any gaming at the Casino.
16. LRC operates a zero tolerance policy to fraud and utilises a range of measures to identify fraudulent behaviour which is not limited to our platform. By opening an account with LRC the player understands that fraudulent behaviour perpetrated against any online Casino Operator or Payment Service Provider may result in the account balance held with LRC being forfeit.
17. We reserve the right to process any withdrawals from casino accounts via the method(s) used to fund the account wherever possible.
18. In cases where players are participating in strategies or patterns of play that LRC in its sole discretion deems to be abusive we reserve the right, prior to closing the account, to deduct any processing costs associated with the account from the value of the final payment. You will be notified in advance of any deductions of this nature being made.
19. Players are permitted only one pending game at any one time. In cases where players have multiple pending games any balance in the account may be forfeited.
20. Use of a credit card not registered to the Player will be deemed fraudulent and will result in winnings being voided, unless previously confirmed in writing by LRC.
21. We reserve the right to reduce the balance in dormant accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 180 days. Should you wish for these funds to be returned to your balance please contact customer services who will be glad to arrange this for you.
22. Unless stated otherwise the maximum win from any single spin is a multiple of 50,000 times your bet per line. This includes any free spins or other features derived from a single spin.
23. By installing and using this software the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above 'terms and conditions' and so agrees to be bound by them. In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. All bonuses are unredeemable and so cannot be withdrawn as winnings. Players may withdraw winnings from wagers made using bonus chips, but the bonus chips themselves cannot be withdrawn and will be removed when any subsequent withdrawal is processed.
3. LRC reserves the right to refuse or rescind bonus credits and offerings, or prevent future access to LRC for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. Only one free bonus can be claimed on any account before the first deposit is completed. If an account is funded entirely with a free bonus, in addition to our other requirements, an approved deposit is necessary to validate the account before any withdrawals will be processed.
5. To qualify for any bonus / promotion offer, a minimum deposit of $35 is required
6. All bonuses carry a wagering requirement that is to be completed on a specific selection of games. Any wagers made on games that are excluded from the wagering requirement before the wagering requirement is completed will result in the bonus and any winnings being void. The player must be aware of and accept these terms and conditions before playing the bonus.
Players from Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Philippines, Croatia, Lithuania and Ukraine are not permitted to redeem the following bonuses:
Non-deposit bonuses prior to making first deposit
7. Wagers placed on each type of game will contribute different amounts towards the wagering requirement.
Slots, Video Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards - 1.00
Roulette - 0.40
Casino Poker Games - 0.25
Video Poker - 0.20
21 Games, Blackjack, Baccarat, War - 0.10
Craps, Sic Bo - 0.10
For example $100 wagered on Slots Games will reduce the wagering requirement by $100, while $100 wagered on Video Poker will reduce the wagering requirement by $20.
8. Wagers are made from the player’s cash balance first and the bonus chips second.
9. Winnings derived from game features triggered while the bonus is active count as part of the original promotion
10. If a bonus has a time frame and the conditions are not met within this time frame, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
11. Only the original recipients of the promotions distributed by LRC are permitted to claim the associated offers.
12. There is no maximum cashout restriction on our new player welcome offers.
13. The maximum cashout on all non-deposit bonuses is 5x the bonus amount and the time frame is 30 days unless stated otherwise.
14. The wagering on all non-deposit bonuses is 20x the bonus amount unless stated otherwise.
15. Any comp points accrued before the first approved deposit, or any winnings derived from them are subject to the maximum cashout restriction of the free bonus used.
16. Any winnings derived from a Slots Tournament where the buy-in was paid using a non-deposit bonus must be wagered fifty (50) times before a withdrawal is permitted.
17. LRC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any offer including promotional and bonus offers at any time and it is the player’s responsibility to periodically check on this page and the promotions page for changes and updates.
18. If a player does not wish to receive bonuses then they can play with no restrictions by simply not redeeming any coupons. If a coupon is claimed in error please contact support by email, phone or live chat before depositing or playing so that your account can be adjusted.
19. Utilization of a coupon shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all terms and conditions associated with the use of promotional coupons stated above. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding of these terms and conditions.
20. All bonuses, coupons and promotional offers are subject to status, please see LRC casino lobby for currently available promotions.
21. Before claiming any bonus or promotion, please ensure all contact details on your account are correct (Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number). This information must be correct before claiming any bonus or promotion for winnings to be valid.
The following policy describes the refund practices for the Club World Casino Group.
This refund policy is an attachment to our normal Terms and Conditions so please read and ensure understanding of both documents before playing.
If you have funding your account with a Credit Card we reserve the right to pay all withdrawal requests up to the total amount deposited as refunds against the purchases you have made. If your withdrawals exceed the total amount deposited, any excess amount will be paid to you via one of our alternative methods available in the cashier.
Our credit card refund policy is the quickest way to pay the winnings. There are no charges for credit cards refunds.
If any credit card purchases are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons either by our credit card processors or by our Casino managers, the Casino will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the credit card, and notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your subscription to the Club World Group, we will on request issue a refund for the balance currently held in your account. Before a refund is processed all bonus chips in your balance will deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.